Thursday, September 25, 2008
Germs EVERYWHERE!
It's been a crazy month at Visitation. Our class is exhausting and it's hard for me to be patient but thats what I think I am here to learn. I get sneezed, coughed, and spit on about 30 times a day so I have to be really careful with germs. I feel like I am constantly carrying around their germs with me. Everyone is sick so most of our lessons surround the topics of how to blow your nose and cough into your arm instead of your hand. Very difficult lessons to teach.
I am also tutoring an 8th grader everyday and it started today so I am excited to see how much I can help her. I have been trying to make my site more of what I want in a job because working with preschoolers burns me out by the end of the day. So I am currently coaching volleyball on mondays and tutoring. We will see what else comes.
Fall is barely here in Chicago. Apparently it never comes. The leaves are falling but its 80 everyday so I am pining for some Maine fall weather. Hopefully it comes soon!
Everything else is great. I take the GRE's on Saturday Morning and I am working on personal statements for grad schools which is a bit overwhelming but also exciting. I am applying to schools for school counseling and I am really excited to start working towards a real job!
Much love to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment