Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TMI

Wisconsin was beautiful! The scenery reminded me of Maine so I felt right at home. We stayed at a camp right on Lake Geneva. Saturday was a beautiful day and we had ample free time. I went on a run around some of the shore line with one of my roommates. Perfect crisp running weather. I got to spend a lot of time in reflection and just got to be. Much needed. The title for this entry comes from working in my classroom. I am not sure if anyone else has really listened to what 30 (yes we now have 30 students) 3 and 4 year olds have to say but usually its better left not heard. Today a child explained to me what he had used the bathroom for... in detail. I tried to keep my composure and almost lost it. My sister Julia would have peed her pants. They are really good at giving you information about things that are not usually normal to confess. Where their boogers come from...what their parents wear for pjs... and of course what they did in their mommy's tummy's. All very creative and also too much information. Anyway. My days are never dull and we keep getting new students. Our cap is 35. Which means we will turn into a day care and not a preschool. We take it one day at a time and pray that volunteers show up to help. No really crazy stories yet but I have to start writing down all the little ones. I hope all is well wherever you are reading this!! Bri

No comments: