Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Your Face is Wiggly Ms. Roy!
Some days working with preschool is the best job on earth! Today we went out and played on the playground for almost an hour and it was so fun to watch them play games without the structure of the classroom. We don't go out much because the teacher doesn't like to so this was a treat. They also went to gym after their nap. Sometimes they just crack me up. I was taught how to swing the ropes correctly for double-dutch but quickly got voted off because I just really wasn't doing it right. I also was told that my face was wiggly. I think I was making a face by concentrating so hard on the task at hand. Plus as I was doing that I was bouncing a ball with one of my students. Some days its just easy to play around with them and not have to be the disciplinarian because thats not really what I like to do. I would love to just play with them all day. Everyone keeps asking if this experience makes me not want to have kids. I tell them that it comforts me that I won't have to have 30 of them at once!
Things are good here. Fall is settling in and winter starts next week or so everyone says. We went to a ropes course on Monday as a program and I was really excited until I got to the first platform. I didn't realize what a challenge it is to walk on a wire 35 feet in the air. It was a blast but it definitely took some encouraging and help from my roommates to keep going. I am glad I did it but I may be set for the next few years. I like being on the ground more.
Still working on getting over my cold. I think I keep catching a new one. I would really like to just stop coughing in general. I knew that teachers get sick a lot in their first year but I just would like for it to be over now!
I hope everything is good with everyone! Thanks for reading my blog and update me on your lives too!
Bri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blog, Bri, blog! It has been 15 days since your last blog....
Happy Halloween!
Sandy
Post a Comment